If you have any questions about the services we offer please call us at 866-577-6868. We have therapists that will happy to
answer any questions you have. Your phone call will be kept private.
|Outback at The Ambrosia Treatment Center in Singer Island, Florida
The Ambrosia Treatment Centers
The Ambrosia Treatment Centers provides treatment for substance abuse and co-occurring disorders. Below is a list of just some of the many services we offer. Fee free to call us at 866-577-6868 if you have any questions.
24 Hour Care with Community Housing
Ambrosia features Day/Night addiction treatment with community housing, where patients are monitored 24 hours a day/ seven days a week. This component allows clients to live in a supportive housing environment while participating in a full day of treatment. The supportive housing environment is utilized for the purpose of assisting clients in making a transition to independent living.
In Day/Night Treatment, each client receives at least 25 hours of treatment per week.
Clients receive services each week from the clinical staff at our treatment center. These services are as follows:
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Substance abuse education, such as relapse prevention, disease concept of addiction, biopsycho-social assessment, introduction to the 12 steps, motivational lectures, and other strategies for achieving a substance free lifestyle
- Life skills training such as anger management, communication and relationship skills, employment counseling, and budgeting finances
- Non-verbal therapies including recreational therapy, weight training and exercise at a full service gym, and art therapy
- Medical and nutritional lectures including HIV education
- Mental health counseling including psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and educating clients to manage symptoms
In addition, our experienced primary counselors may not have a case load that exceeds 10 clients and in many cases total 8 clients.
In addition to our standard practice of involving the family in the treatment of the identified client, we provide a specialty Family Program. This program is extended to any family member who is involved or related to the client and would benefit from knowledge and education about the disease of alcoholism.
Intensive Outpatient Program
In Intensive Outpatient Rehab each client receives at least 9 hours of treatment per week from our professional clinical staff. This level of care is less intensive than Day/Night in that clients are usually stepped down from a higher level of care, i.e. Residential, Day/Night or Partial Hospitalization. At this level of care it is felt that clients have a firm grasp of the basic concepts of staying sober, have worked through their individual roadblocks to sobriety, and need less structure than at a higher level of care. Many of the same program components are available in our Intensive Outpatient Program except clients usually reside at home or in a sober housing environment.
Questions? Call Now! 1-866-577-6868